Students Research Sharing Session
Call for Contributions
The Students Research Sharing Session of the BDML 2020 is an excellent opportunity for the students to share their research findings with the national/international and get feedback to improve their work significantly. There is no copyright about the submission and digital respiratory. So, students can improve and submit their ideas anywhere later on. A certificate of presentation/participation will be provided for all accepted and presented work. Besides, there are several best research ideas awards with good prize money.
There primary focus of ideas related but not limited to Machine Learning and Data Science.
Submission of Ideas: November 30, 2020
Acceptance Notification: December 03, 2020
Registration Deadline: December 05, 2020 (No registration fee)
- Submission should be in English in both .docx and .pdf format.
- Length should be up to 3 pages, single column formate.
- The title (14 point, bold), authors’ names (12 point), and affiliations (10 point) should be set flush Centre. Please leave one blank line (12 point) after the title as well as after the list of authors.
- The first author must be a student.
- The extended abstract should contain the following sections:
- Results (if available)
- References (not more than five)
- Each section headline writesin Times New Roman font, 12 font size, bold, and all caps. Subsections can be included with Times New Roman font, 11 font size, bold, and the first character of each word caps. The extended abstract can contain figures, tables and images, but length should not exceed three pages. Body of should be 11 font-size with justified.
- No page numbering.
- The template is available atURL: PDF Formate DOC Formate
Submission link URL: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=studentsresearchshar#
1. There is no registration fee for the authors. They can attend all keynote sessions, invited talks, tutorials, opening and closing sessions.
2. The presentation will be entirely virtual, and the authors do not need to visit physically to the venue
3. Good ideas will be invited for the submission to the relevant good quality journals.
Prof. Dr. Mohammad RafiqulAlam, Vice-Chancellor, CUET
Advisory Committee Chair
Prof. Dr. Asaduzzaman
Prof. Dr. Mohammad ShamsulArefin, Dept. of CSE, CUET
Students Research Sharing
Chair: Dr.Md. Iqbal Hasan Sarker, Dept. of CSE, CUET
For any further query or question pleases contact with Dr. Md. Iqbal HasanSarker,Chair, Students Research Sharing Sessionat the email:email@example.com.